These are some of the best potatoes you will ever put in your mouth. They are fantastic with a big ol’ steak.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 drop of Thyme Ameo Essential Oil
- Pinch of Mealfit Seasoning
- Heat a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on high heat. When the skillet is thoroughly heated and hot, add the olive oil.
- Cook the potatoes, with the skin side up first, until the potatoes turn golden brown.
- Turn the potatoes over and cook the skin until they turn brown.
- Push the potatoes to one side of the skillet and add the butter and garlic.
- Saute the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth, whipping cream and thyme. Turn the heat to low and simmer the potatoes until they are cooked through, about 10 mins.
- Turn the potatoes while simmering.
- Add salt, sugar and cayenne pepper, stir to mix well.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.