Crockpot Fajitas and Whole Chicken From Talk of Alabama
Thomas gives us some really easy crockpot recipes that make easy for great tasting healthy dinners. So check out the recipes below for Crockpot Fajitas and a Whole Chicken that is so juicy.
- 2 lbs Steak, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 15 ounces salsa
- 2 tbsp mealfit TACO seasoning
- 1 Crockpot liner
- Place the Crockpot liner on the crockpot insert and mix up. (No need to add water)
- Put all the ingredients in the crockpot.
- Turn on low for 8-9 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours
Best Whole Chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 2 tbsp mealfit Tangy Garlic Seasoning
- 4 Sheets of aluminum foil
- Start by placing foil balls in the bottom of the slow cooker. Ball up some Aluminum foil and make it into a ball. (See video) This step is not absolutely necessary. I have thrown the chicken in many times without. The benefit is that it is easier to remove from the slow cooker in one piece if the bottom of the chicken hasn’t been simmering away in the juices all day. It’s really delicious either way, but creating a foil ball rack in the slow cooker makes it more like a traditional roasted chicken you can carve.
- Pat the Chicken Dry and rub the chicken with Tangy Garlic on all parts of the bird. ( You may need more depending on how big the chicken is.
- Cook chicken on high for 3 to 4 hours depending on the size of chicken and strength of your slow cooker. Times will vary, so use a food thermometer to ensure the chicken has reached 165 degrees. Let your chicken rest on a cutting board for about 20 minutes before carving.
- Thomas Cox