Prep Time: 20 mins
Servings: One 10" pie, cut into 8 slices
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted & divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup bottled Key Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, divided
- 5 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Spray a 10 inch cast iron skillet with baking spray and then flour
- For the crust: in a large bowl, toss together graham cracker crumbs, crushed pretzels, 3/4 cup melted butter, and sugar until moistened. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter, if necessary. Using the bottom of a measuring cup, press mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared skillet. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- For filling: in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add confectioners' sugar, lime juice, and 1 teaspoon of lime zest, beating until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spread filling into prepared crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon lime zest.
- Loosely cover and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours. Thaw in refrigerator until softened, about one hour, or at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Cut with a sharp knife dipped in hot water, if necessary.
Tip: Garnish with crushed pretzels, orange zest, or lime slices for an extra nice presentation!