This is a great vegan or vegetarian dish that has so much flavor and is a well balanced and a dish that anyone will love.
- 1-12 oz pkg of Frozen Edamame,
- 1 carrot Shredded,
- 2 colorful bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion Sautéed
- 2 tbs of olive oil for sautéing
- 1 zucchini grated on a Cheese Grater
- 2 C Cooked Rice
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth,
- 1/4 cup soy sauce,
- 1 cup coconut milk,
- 2 tsp sambal,
- 2 tsp ginger paste,
- ¼ tsp Lime powder
- Boil the Frozen Edamame in 4 C of salted boiling water for 3 min
- Keep all the ingredients separate
- Sauté the Carrots, Bell pepper, and onion in the same skillet.
- Leave the Zucchini Raw
- Place ½ C of warm rice in a bowl
- Place in different sections on top of the rice the Edamame, Bell pepper mixture, and zucchini.
- Drizzle the sauce over the top and serve.
- Combine all ingredients
- Mix in Blender cup
Feel Free to sub garbanzo beans for Edamame if you would like.