Kids Crushed this when we made it. Need to play with the seasoning mix based off of how your turkey is cooked. If you injected the turkey and fried it and it has a lot of salt in the bird.
We love Orzo, but a little secrete is that you can take regular spaghetti noodles and have turkey noodle soup, yes, I just became your new best friend.
- 1c Carrots, small dice
- 1/4c Red Onion, small dice
- 2 Stalks Celery, small dice
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2c Cooked Turkey, chopped
- 6c Chicken Broth
- 1/2c Orzo
- 1 tbsp Mealfit OG Seasoning
- Heat the oil in a large pot over low heat; then add in the carrots, onion, parsley and celery. Allow the vegetables to sweat and soften for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the turkey, broth, water and orzo. Mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.