This meal is one of my favorites. It has a mix of cooked and raw items.
The Garbanzo beans are a favorite of mine. We eat them in our home at least 4 times a week and they are always in the fridge cooked and ready to be heated up in the microwave or put on a salad cold.
The dressing is a bit of an odd combination, but I got the recipe from a friend of mine in Tennessee who is a staple in the vegan community up there.
This dish is super colorful and has so much flavor and is loaded with protein.
- 3 cans of Garbanzo beans (Drained and rinsed 3 times )
- 2 carrots shredded and Sautéed
- 2 tomato left RAW
- 3 bell peppers shredded and Sautéed
- 1 zucchini grated on a cheese grater left RAW
- 2 C quinoa
- 1 cup garbanzos plus liquid from the can
3/4 cup tahini,
- 1 cup olive oil,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard,
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp mealfit OG Seasoning
Place the veggies over the top of the cooked Quinoa. Feel free to mix them up or leave them separate and spaced out for a beautiful presentation.
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend till pure. Drizzle the Sauce over the top of the veggies and serve