Teriyaki Chicken and Pan Sheet Veggies on Talk of Alabama
Thomas shares his mealfit recipes for teriyaki chicken and pan sheet veggies on the Talk of Alabama
Enjoy the Recipes below
- 1 C Teriyaki Glaze
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb Broccoli
- 3 Carrots
- 1 C Pineapple Chunks (can is fine) drained
- Olive Oil
- Mealfit Original Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil coated with cooking spray and set aside.
- Season both breasts with the Mealfit Original Seasoning
- Add 1 tbsp of olive to a skillet and heat.
- Sauté both sides of the chicken for about 90 seconds on each side then set the chicken on the parchment paper in the sheet pan.
- Toss the broccoli florets, carrots, and drained pineapple in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and toss. Then toss with one tbsp. of Mealfit Original Seasoning the drizzle with 2 tbsp of the teriyaki glaze and toss
- Drizzle spoonful’s of glaze over the chicken coating well on both sides. Reserve at least half of the glaze for later.
- Arrange the broccoli florets, carrots, and pineapple in a single layer around the chicken. Bake for 15 minutes and take out and flip the chicken.
- Bake for another 5-7 min or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.**
- Remove pan from oven, slice chicken into strips and drizzle with remaining sauce. Serve over rice or quinoa and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- 4 Red Potatoes
- 1 lb Green beans
- 1 lb Broccoli
- 3 Bell Peppers (different colors)
- 1 lb Smokes Sausage
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp mealfit Tangy Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp mealfit Original Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Prep the veggies: chop the red potatoes (pretty small pieces here so they will be tender in time), trim the green beans and halve, chop the broccoli, chop the peppers into thick squares, and coin the sausage in thick slices.
- Place all the veggies and sausage in a bowl and Pour the olive oil and the Tangy Garlic and original seasoning on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
- Put on a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage is browned.
- If desired, sprinkle freshly grated parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Enjoy with rice or quinoa and fresh parsley if desired.
- Thomas Cox