1. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 large red potatoes, chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 15-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place full-fat coconut milk, tomato sauce, and spices into your slow cooker and mix.
- Then, add in chopped potatoes and onion and mix again.
- Place chicken breast on top and submerge into the sauce.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove and slice into chunks. Put back into sauce and mix.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, or naan.
- Make sure you cut your potatoes to 1-inch squares so that they are done cooking when your chicken is.
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 709
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 24
This is a recipe that you are going to love. The simple layering of ingredients infuses the pork with a delicious garlicky-mint flavor that is perfect for a hot summer evening.
2. Tasty Slow Cooker Garlic Pork Loins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2lb pork loin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic; peeled and sliced
- 1 onion; peeled and thinly sliced
Recipe Originally Created By: Family Freezer
3. Freezer Asian Peanut Chicken Crockpot Meal
This slow cooker asian peanut chicken can be thrown together in minutes and tossed in the freezer! It is the perfect combination of meal prep and cooking fresh food daily because you get the freshly cooked meals without the hassle of preparing them every day.
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger (or 1 teaspoon powdered)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups 1 inch sweet potato cubes (1 large sweet potato)
- 2 carrots (peeled & sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (each breast cut in 2 lengthwise for Instant Pot)
- To serve
- 4 handfulls spinach
- green onions
- rice or cauliflower rice
- Instant Pot- Combine all ingredients in the Instant Pot. Pressure cook for 5 minutes; allow pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes before releasing the rest.
- Slow Cooker- Combine all ingredients in a 5 or 6 quart slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on low.
- Add in the spinach and stir into the sauce until it is wilted.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and return to the sauce.
- Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
To Prep Ahead and Freeze
- In a gallon sized heavy duty freezer bag, add the soy sauce, peanut butter, garlic, ginger, maple syrup, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and water. Squish it all together until it is roughly combined.
- Add in the sweet potato cubes, carrots, red onion and chicken.
- Squeeze as much air as possible out of the bag and freeze flat.
- Thaw completely before cooking as directed above.
Nutritional info excludes rice, peanuts or other serving suggestions.
Swaps: gluten-free: use tamari or coconut aminos in place of soy sauce vegetarian & vegan: swap the chicken for a 15 or 19 oz can of chickpeas (drain and rinse first; they can go in the freezer toolow carb: swap maple syrup for 1.5 tsp monk fruit sweetener; omit the sweet potato and carrot.
- Instant Pot- After chicken has cooked, remove from the pot, select 'sautee' an add in some low carb vegetables: green beans, broccoli, zucchini. Cook for 5 or so minutes until softened. Serve with cauliflower rice.
- Slow Cooker- Add low carb veggies such as green beans, broccoli, zucchini during the last 1 hour of cooking.
Serving: 1/6 of batch | Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 559mg| Potassium: 774mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 322.2% | Vitamin C: 7.4% | Calcium: 5.7% | Iron: 7.4%
4. Slow Cooker Party Pork
Experience a great taste with little to no hassle. This wonderful dish only has 4 ingredients that would bring enough excitement for everyone.
- 2-3lb bone-in pork shoulder (sometimes labeled as a “boston butt” or “pork butt”)
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1 cup ketchup (we like Simply Heinz)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Recipe Originally Created by: The Family Freezer
5. Crockpot Beef Fajitas
Yields: 4 servings
- 2-lb boneless beef chuck shoulder roast, fat trimmed
- 2 bell peppers, sliced (I used red because they were on sale)
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- The juice from 1 lime OR 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot and cover with lid.
- Cook on “low” setting for 8 hours or until beef shreds easily with a fork.
- Serve with tortillas or rice and top with guacamole, salsa, and shredded cheese.
Label your freezer bag. Add all ingredients. Remove as much air as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer for up to three months. When ready to cook, thaw and cook in crockpot on “low” setting for 8 hours or until beef shreds easily with a fork.
Recipe By Family Freezer
6. Slow Cooked Cheesy Tortellini
There’s no better feeling than coming home to the cheesiest tortellini ever, and yes, it’s easily made right in the crock pot.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Recipe Created By: Damn Delicious
7. Steamy Slow Cooker Enchilada Stack
One of the easiest enchiladas you will ever make. Simply turn on your crockpot and forget all about it until you have the cheesiest enchiladas ever!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1 cup salsa, homemadeor store-bought
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 9-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced, for serving
- 1 Roma tomato, diced, for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Recipe Originally Made By: Damn Delicious