Recently, we catered an office-wide family lunch for all of the employees at Daxko. Member-based health and wellness centers use Daxko’s software and services to increase engagement, efficiency, and community impact.
The company treats the employees and their families to a lunch and some time together every Friday. This is the 2nd time we have done this lunch and it is always so much fun.
We served it buffet style with no chaffing dishes because they send all 120 people through the line SO fast that there is no need to keep it all warm!
- This week we started them off with a beautiful Garden Salad with our made-from-scratch Ranch Dressing.
- We then moved on to some of our famous Roasted Veggies. We had a variety of Butternut squash, Broccoli, Yellow Squash and Zucchini.
- Next we had our “Mamma Nem’s Red Potato Salad.” A traditional recipe that takes you back to gathering at Mamma Nem’s house.
- This is a very eclectic office so we made a rice bowl for all of our vegan friends, chock full of Carrots, Roasted Garbanzo Beans, Corn and topped with Roasted Edamame and tossed in our Vegan Thai Dressing.
- We then had our famous chocolate chip cookies, all of which they devoured.
- At the end of the table I was stationed on my B W D Cutting board with Bacon Wrapped Smoked Pork Tenderloin. I carved this as they went through the line. I did this for 2 reasons:
- It helps with portion control. It pains me to see people take way too much food and then throw some of it away because their eyes are bigger than their stomach.
- It makes the lunch special. Not many people have ever been to an event where there is a person cutting the meat especially for them. It takes the service up a level and makes our company stand apart.
We love doing events like this and we would love to do one for you! Please reach out to inquire about your next event, no matter how big or small!