• 1 head cauliflower, grated
• 1 pkg. mushrooms
• 6 green onions
• 1 onions, minced
• 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
• 3 tbsp soy sauce
• 3 eggs
• coconut oil
- Grate the cauliflower using a food processor.
- Prep the veggies (slice the green onions, mushrooms & onions).
- Heat a large skillet/wok to high heat. Add a spoonful or two of coconut oil.
- Sauté the mushrooms, onions with the ginger for about 3 min or until they begin to soften, stirring often.
- Add the cauliflower, green onions and soy sauce. Sauté for about 5 min.
- Push the veggies to the side of the skillet and create a well. Crack the eggs into the well and scramble. Stir everything to combine
- Serve & enjoy!