- 4-6 boneless Skinless Chicken thighs
- 2 Cups of mealfit marinade
- 1 butternut squash
- Olive oil for sautéing
- 1 tbsp of mealfit Anything Goes Seasoning divided
- Set oven to 375 degrees
- Place Chicken in Marinade 30 min to overnight
- Heat Skillet with the olive oil until it is HOT.
- Season one side of the chicken with a pinch of mealfit Anything Goes Seasoning
- Let sear for 90 seconds with the seasoned side down, and season the side that is up with another pinch of mealfit Anything Goes Seasoning.
- Flip the chicken in the pan and cook another 90 seconds or until the chicken has a sear (a golden brown color)
- Take out of skillet and place on sheet pan and bake for 12-14 min.
For the noodles:
- Peel the Squash with a Vegetable peeler
- Cut off the Neck and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
- Take the neck of the squash and insert into the spiralizer and make your “Noodles”
- Heat Skillet that you used for the chicken and add some more olive oil, about 1-2 Tbsp
- Let oil get hot and add the noodles. Season with mealfit Anything Goes Seasoning and cook for 2-3 min until slightly wilted.
- Plate the “noodles” in the center of your plate and lay the chicken on top