This is by far the most popular dish I make with requests for it coming in every week. It has all of the veggies our family loves, and is simple yet tasty. This idea came from a friend of mine, Jake Lockert. It has evolved over the years and we finally got the combination we feel is the best, but you could of course use any combo of veggies that you'd like.
- 8 slices of bacon
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 beets
- 1 lb of broccoli florets
- 2 squash
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tbsp of garlic salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic and Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 ½ tsp Anything Goes Seasoning
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place half the bacon on the aluminum foil so that you cover as much of the pan as possible. Then put in oven while you cut up veggies , for about 7-8 minutes.
- Cut up all of the veggies and place in a bowl. Pour olive oil on the veggies and season liberally with garlic salt, Garlic Sriracha Seasoning, & Anything Goes Seasoning. Place lid on bowl and shake to mix together.
- Place all the veggies on top of the ½ cooked bacon, and place the other half of the bacon on top of the veggies in rows.
- Bake on 450 for 20-25 min or until the top layer of bacon is crisp.