There are a lot of moving parts to this, but this meal can be made in bulk and eaten off of for a few days or made to feed a bunch of people.
The enchilada recipe alone is work the time spent reading this article.
- 2 cans of Black Beans
- 2 carrots shredded and Sautéed
- 2 Bell pepper sliced and Sautéed
- 1 onion sliced and Sautéed
- 2 zucchini grated on a grater
- 2 -15 oz cans of Diced tomatoes
- ½ onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 tsp Mealftit OG Seasoning
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp oregano
(This makes 3 cups of Green Sauce) Enough for 2 pans of Rice.
- ½ onion,
- 1 Bell peppers,
- 1 jalapeño
- ½ C cilantro
- 1 handful spinach,
- Dash lime juice,
- ½ C Vegetable Broth
- Bring to a boil and turn heat to a simmer for 30 min
- Transfer to a blender and purée
- Transfer back to the pot to keep warm
- Put Green Sauce in a blender and pulse
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with Cooking spray
- Add 2 C Jasmine Rice to the pan
- 2 Tbsp olive oil and coat all the rice
- Add 4 C Vegetable Broth to the pan and mix with the rice
- Add 1 Tbsp of OG mix and stir
- Add 1 C of Green Sauce to the Raw rice and broth and mix.
- Seal with Tin Foil and bake on 350 for 40 min
- Place ½ C Green Rice in a bowl
- Place the beans, carrots, bell peppers, onions, and zucchini on top of the rice
- Then spread the enchilada sauce on top.
Leave a comment