Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 12 slices of Bacon
- 1 1⁄4 lb. of ground beef
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Garlic and SRIRACHA Seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 6 Cheese Straws
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 container of fried onions
- 1 small bag of pork rinds
- Roll out Sushi Mat
- Place 6 slices of bacon on the mat right next to each other.
- Take your ground beef and season it with you salt, pepper and garlic and Sriracha seasoning and mix with your hands.
- Spread half of the meat out on the bacon but leave about an inch at the top of the bacon.
- Place 2 cheese Straws at the bottom of the ground beef.
- Using the sushi mat, roll the bacon, beef, and cheese into a “sushi” roll and set aside
- Do the same the other bacon and beef.
- Bake for 25 min on 350 or grill for 25 min on indirect heat.
- Brush with BBQ sauce
- Cook for another 5-10 min then brush again with BBQ sauce.
- Crush onions in a plate and roll “Sushi” into onions