I was asked to cater a party for the CEO of a local Media Company that does a wonderful business that has amazing connections throughout the USA.
There were some what many would call VIP’s coming in town and they wanted to wow them with Presentation and obviously taste.
The over all look we went with was a Rustic Autumn look.
Decorated with Pumpkins and flowers and Fall decor
We had place cards made by Rayna Irby. She is a 15 year old student at the Jefferson County IB High School. She does an amazing job and all the cards were hand written. I love a good place card. Its sets the feel for the event.
So here is the menu we came up with
- Sweet Tea
- Fruit infused Water
- Grazing table with Fresh fruit, Cured meats and Cheeses
- Fruit Kabobs
- Caprese Salad on a Toothpick with balsamic in a bowl
- Multiple Kinds of crackers.
Main Set up (out side by the pool) 2- 6 foot tables set up outside on the deck outside. Black Table cloths.
- Walking Taco Cup (Layers of all your taco favorites…In a cup, so its easy to eat)
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs served in Cast Iron Skillet
- Bacon and Caramelized onions Crostini’s with Goat Cheese.
- Bacon Brisket Sliders
- BLT on Scratch Sourdough 3 tier (Toothpick Holding in)
- Salty Bark
- Chocolate Covered Pound Cake Footballs
Overall the event was amazing. People loved the food and the layout
The Grazing table was a huge hit as always. Grazing tables are fairly new to the USA and especially the south. The thing I love about a grazing table is they can give an elegant feel and a rustic feel. It all depends on the setting and the set up.
We love doing events like this where the host and the guests are pleased with the 3 main things that are our focus
- Customer Service (Going above and beyond the call and giving more value than expected)
- Taste (Making sure their eyes close with ecstasy and open in amazement when they consume our food)
- Presentation ( When you walk up, you are so amazed at the way to meal looks, you’re not sure you want to disturb the art before your eyes)
- Corporate gathering.
- Rehearsal dinners
- House Party
- Private dinners.
Email us at Thomas@mealfit.co (not.com)
Or call 205-597-4480