Prep time: 5 minutes
Per Serving: Calories - 227, Fat - 11g, Carbs - 8g, Protein - 23g
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp mealfit Seasoning
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- Place a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the olive oil and heat it for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook them for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook them, stirring as needed, until they are cooked throughout and pink on all side (about 3 minutes). Season the shrimp with mealfit Seasoning and then using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a bowl, leaving any liquid in the pan.
- Increase the heat to medium. Add the white wine and lemon juice to the pan. Using a wooden spoon, scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan, cooking the wine and lemon juice for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 more minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and toss to combine. Season with mealfit Seasoning once more and serve immediately.
Leave a comment