Crispy and crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. This recipe goes with almost everything, and is a very easy recipe for you working moms and dads. Scroll down to the bottom for an easy-to-follow video!
- 4 red potatoes
- Handful of salt and pepper mix + 2 additional tbsp of mix
- 8 oz of olive olive oil in a sprayer bottle
- One drop of AMEO Oregano
- One drop of AMEO Sweet Basil
- Boil a pot of water, then add the potatoes and the salt & pepper mix to the pot.
- Add the Oregano and Sweet Basil essential oils to the sprayer bottle of olive oil. Shake it all up.
- Remove the potatoes from the water when fork tender.
- Spray a cookie sheet with your infused olive oil, and then place the potatoes on your cookie sheet.
- Take a potato masher and mash the potatoes one by one.
- Spray all of the smashed potatoes LIBERALLY with the infused olive oil, and season well with the salt & pepper mix.
- Bake in the oven on 475 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!