The best flavor and everything we love about finger lickin’ good sauces and wings. We got honey, we got smoked, we got lemon, we got lime, and we got CHICKEN WINGS.
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2–3 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cloves of garlic; smashed, skins removed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 pounds (about 24) chicken wings; washed and patted dry
- Coarse salt
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, Ameo Lemongrass essential oil, honey, garlic, soy sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
- Add chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 3, and up to 8 hours.
SMOKER METHOD: Set Temp in the smoker to 245 degrees and let smoke for 1 hour. You can flip them at 30 min. If you flip them, let them go a total of 70 min.
- OVEN METHOD: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then place racks on baking sheets. Remove wings from marinade and place on racks, reserving marinade. Brush wings with marinade and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Baste both sides with reserved marinade. Return to oven and roast until cooked through (20 to 25 minutes).
- Remove and enjoy!