- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 3 drops of doTerra Tangerine oil
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 2 quarts of lemonade
- Combine the strawberries, pineapple, Tangerine Oil, and orange juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put lemonade into pitcher and combine with blended ingredients.
- For Tangerine ice cubes, combine 3 drops of doTerra Tangerine oil into 2 cups of water and freeze in an ice cube tray. You can also float some frozen pineapple in the drink for extra flavor. Enjoy!
Leave a comment