Wraps are becoming an American Staple for a meal alternative. The coconut peanut sauce is top-notch and the perfect finishing touch to this hand-held dinner. No silverware required!
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- Half of a lime
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat or gluten free wraps
- 1/4 cup Sabra Garlic and Herb Spread
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanut flour
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Preheat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Once the pan is hot, add the riced cauliflower. Spread out so most of the rice is touching the cooking surface. We want to ensure it gets a crispy edge, rather than steaming it. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and juice of half of a lime. Stir and cook for 5 minutes, or until edges are slightly crispy. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, on each wrap spread 2 tablespoons of Sabra Garlic Herb Spread, top with half each of the cauliflower rice, chicken carrots, cabbage, roasted red pepper, and cilantro. Wrap tightly.
- Coconut Peanut Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with wraps.