Mouthwatering Chicken Recipes
Chicken for dinner... again? Chicken is high in protein and can be amazing when made right, but maybe you're bored of the same recipes or just want to try something new. These two recipes take chicken and bring it to the next level!
This recipe is a super fun and delicious. It's a simple recipe that's packed with flavor. If you love BBQ, make sure to give this a try.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baked beans
- 2-2/3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 tostada shells
- 1 cup shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler. Mix the first 4 ingredients; toss with coleslaw mix and green onions. Refrigerate until serving.
- Place beans in a small saucepan; mash with a potato masher until smooth. Cook over low heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, mix chicken and barbecue sauce; cook over medium-low heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To assemble, place tostada shells on ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans; top with chicken mixture and cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from heat until tostada shells are lightly browned and cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. Top with slaw. Serve immediately.
If you're looking for a healthier option, this Arizona chicken in acorn squash recipe is perfect! The southwest feel and the textures and flavors of this dish blend together so nicely. So yummy!
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each squash lengthwise in half; discard seeds. Cut a thin slice from bottom of each squash half to allow them to lie flat. Place on a 15x10-inch baking sheet, cut side up; fill each with 1 teaspoon butter. Bake until fork-tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, chilies, celery, sour cream, green onions, olives, paprika and pepper; spoon into squash.
- Bake until filling is heated through and squash is tender, 20-25 minutes. Top with avocado and nuts.
Chicken can be made in so many ways, but these recipes are mouthwatering. Sure to please most anyone, so give them a try!
- Aesymmetric Soft LLC Collaborator