Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 12 mins
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning mix (we recommend Hidden Valley)
- Avocado Oil cooking spray
- If your baby carrots are super thick, cut them in half or prepare to cook for a longer time.
- Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Make sure to dry the baby carrots off with a paper towel before placing in the Air Fryer. Then, include the carrots and ranch seasoning into the Air Fryer. Spray with a coat of avocado oil and give the mixture a shake.
- Cook the carrots for 10-12 minutes. Shake the basket well midway through the cooking process.
Don't fret if you don't have an Air Fryer! Simply bake these in the oven at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Crispy Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 medium shallot
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Heat the air fryer to 375 degrees. While the air fryer is heating, trim the Brussels sprouts and halve any that are larger than one inch wide. Transfer the Brussels to a medium bowl, add 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp kosher salt and toss to combine.
- Add the Brussels sprouts into the air fryer and shake to make the Brussels on one layer. Fry for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- While the Brussels are frying, prepare the shallot butter. Finely chop 1 medium shallot. Melt 2 tbsps of unsalted butter in a medium bowl. Add the shallots and 1 tsp of red wine vinegar. Stir to combine.
- When the Brussels are finished cooking, transfer them to a bowl or saucepan and toss with the shallot butter. Serve immediately.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- First, wash the sweet potatoes. Dry them thoroughly so they will bake instead of steam.
- Use a fork to poke holes in the sweet potatoes.
- Rub olive oil over the sweet potatoes and sprinkle them with salt.
- Place the sweet potatoes in the air fryer.
- Cook the potatoes on 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Check the sweet potatoes for doneness and cook for another 5-15 minutes depending on their size. When they squish easily, the potatoes are done.
- Serve with butter and cinnamon.
If you tried out any of these side dish air fryer recipes, please let us know your experience! We know you will love these as much as we do!