Baked Cola Beans
- 4 (28 ounce) cans baked beans, drained
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can cola soft drink (such as Coke®)
- In a slow cooker, alternately layer the baked beans, bacon, and brown sugar. Pour in some of the cola with each layer, until all has been used.
- Cover, and cook 8 to 10 hours on Low or 4 to 6 hours on High. (See Cook's Note for oven directions.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Per Serving: 207 calories; 4.7 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 7.3 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 530 mg sodium.
- Thomas Cox