Crockpot Beef Fajitas
Yields: 4 servings
- 2-lb boneless beef chuck shoulder roast, fat trimmed
- 2 bell peppers, sliced (I used red because they were on sale)
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- The juice from 1 lime OR 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot and cover with lid.
- Cook on “low” setting for 8 hours or until beef shreds easily with a fork.
- Serve with tortillas or rice and top with guacamole, salsa, and shredded cheese.
Label your freezer bag. Add all ingredients. Remove as much air as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer for up to three months. When ready to cook, thaw and cook in crockpot on “low” setting for 8 hours or until beef shreds easily with a fork.
Recipe By Family Freezer