This is an amazing recipe that is really easy. Typically a quiche has a crust. Not this one. we made it crustless so it is Gluten Free and grain free.
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon MealFit Seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar and Mozzarella cheese
- 6 large eggs
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and mushrooms in oil until tender.
- Add spinach and chicken cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated
- Stir in spinach mixture and Mealfit seasoning; blend well.
- Cool slightly.
- Beat eggs; add cheese and mix well.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9-in. a pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.