1/4 cup olive oil
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
1 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 lb. Roasted Broccoli
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
15 oz. package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked
- Heat oil in medium saucepan. Add garlic and red pepper.
- Saute until garlic is lightly browned, 5-7 mins.
- Add cream; cook 20 min. to thicken, stirring occasionally
- Add Parmesan cheese to sauce mixture, stir to blend
- Prepare ravioli's as directed, drain
- Add broccoli to sauce and pour over ravioli.