Gluten-Free Chicken Pizza
- 2 cups cubed chicken breasts
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups 1" cauliflower florets, or leftover cubed yellow potatoes (see note)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the cooked chicken with the ranch dressing, then spread the chicken on the lined baking sheet.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and sprinkle them on top of the chicken. Follow with the cauliflower (or potatoes) and then the cheese. Season the entire sheet pan with salt and pepper. Layer the pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, and bell pepper on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the toppings are browned and the cheese is bubbly and the cauliflower is cooked through. Garnish with the red pepper flakes, additional ranch dressing (if desired) and serve!
- Thomas Cox