- ½ cup bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup sweet onion, finely diced
- ½ tsp MealFit Anything Goes Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions diced
- 10 small avocados cut in half and pits removed
- 2 1/2 tbsp MealFit Taco Seasoning
In a large skillet drizzle 2 T. olive oil and saute bell pepper, onion and ½ t. salt over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, or until tender.
Add ground turkey and continue cooking for another 2-4 minutes, or until turkey is almost completely cooked (unless meat is already cooked, then just reheat in skillet).
In a small bowl toss together the taco seasoning ingredients. Sprinkle over almost cooked ground turkey mixture and continue cooking over low-medium heat for 2 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat and stir in cheese.
Fill each avocado half with ~2-3 T. ground turkey taco mixture. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.