This pasta provides nearly a third of your daily fiber goals. With a healthy mix of pre peeled shrimp and frozen peas, it’s the epitome of weeknight-fast.
Serves 4 (serving size: 1 1/4 cups pasta and 1 1/4 cups shrimp mixture
- 8 ounces uncooked whole-grain spaghetti
- 1 pound peeled, deveined raw medium shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped leek (from 1 large leek)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic (from 3 garlic cloves)
- 2 cups frozen baby sweet peas (about 9 oz.), thawed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Recipe Created By:KAREN RANKIN
Thomas Cox Ivery Johnson Jr.