MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE MUSTARD POTATO SALAD
- 1 1/2 lb Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground sumac
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- Heat roasted potatoes on a cookie sheet in the over, 250 until warm
- In the meantime, add vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until well-combined
- When potatoes are ready, remove from the oven. While potatoes are on a tray or baking sheet, immediately add the vinaigrette (while potatoes are warm), toss to coat. Let potatoes sit for 10 minutes until flavors meld.
- Add onions, fresh herbs, and capers. Toss gently to combine.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish or bowl. Serve at room temperature.
- Thomas Cox