- 2 lbs Smoked Chicken
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- MealFit Anything Goes Seasoning
- 1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of chicken
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, divided
- 1 c. sleeve buttery crackers, such as Ritz
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- In a large bowl, stir to combine chicken soup, sour cream, garlic, poppy seeds, lemon zest if using, and 3 tablespoons parsley. Fold in chicken and season with MealFit Anything Goes Seasoning. Pour into a medium baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine crushed crackers, parmesan, melted butter, and remaining parsley. Sprinkle mixture in an even layer over the chicken. Bake until warmed through and bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Server over Jasmine Rice or Pasta