Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- 1 lb Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper - to taste
- 1/2 cup radishes sliced
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 green onions sliced
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon mustard or dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Place cooled cauliflower in a large bowl along with remaining ingredients. Toss with dressing.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Thomas Cox