Salmon Teriyaki with Broccoli
- 4 salmon fillets (approximately 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- MealFit Anything Goes Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 lb Roasted Broccoli
For the teriyaki sauce: Place the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, honey and sesame oil in a small pot over medium high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Turn up heat to high and bring to a boil.
Mix the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of cold water until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the sauce and boil for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Set sauce aside.
Heat the oil in a large pan over high heat. Season the salmon fillets with MealFit Anything Goes Seasoning to taste. Place the salmon, skin side up in the pan and sear until a golden brown crust forms, about 5 minutes. Turn the salmon and cook for approximately 5 minutes on the other side, or until cooked through.
Pour the teriyaki sauce over the salmon. Add the sesame seeds and green onions and serve.
- Heat Broccoli - Place on greased cookie sheet in oven for 5 min on 250 degrees.
- Remove and serve with Salmon
- Thomas Cox