Salt and Vinegar Potato Salad
This salt and vinegar potato salad is destined to complete your next weeknight meal. The vinegar adds such a good flavor. The recipe is pretty healthy, too!
- 3 large russet potatoes, diced (about 9 cups when diced)
- 2–3 cups distilled white vinegar*
- 1 cup vegan mayo, or regular mayo (I love using Just Mayo)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Place the diced potatoes in a large pot and pour vinegar in. Cover the rest of the potatoes with water, about 5 -6 cups. Bring potatoes to a boil, reduce to a simmer and simmer potatoes until fork tender, about 25 minutes. Drain potatoes and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining potato salad ingredients and make sure everything is evenly mixed together. Potato salad can be served immediately or chilled until ready to serve.
Text By Thomas Cox and Martha Kendall Custard
- Thomas Cox