There’s no better feeling than coming home to the cheesiest tortellini ever, and yes, it’s easily made right in the crock pot.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Recipe Created By: Damn Delicious
Thomas Cox Ivery Johnson Jr.
Can’t seem to find the instruction for this recipe.
Could you please send the instructions for cooking time? Thank you, our family can’t wait to try this!
Leave a comment