Smooth Balsamic Sweet Pepper Summer Pasta Salad
Pasta is a loving dish which is why it is only right to step the pasta game up for the summer time. So enjoy something that is quick and easy to make with no oven needed.
- 1 pound mini sweet peppers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 12 ounces pasta, I used gluten free brown rice pasta
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
Recipe Originally by: She Likes Food
Thomas Cox Ivery Johnson Jr.
- Thomas Cox