- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Arrange a steamer basket in a pot over boiling water, and steam the green beans 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, garlic, garlic chili sauce, and honey.
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans, and fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking and stirring 2 minutes, or until the liquid is nearly evaporated. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 2.4 g fat; 8.6 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 513 mg sodium.
Originally by COOKOFTHEHOUSE