- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons MealFit Taco Seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I use Colby and Monterey Jack cheese)
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 375 F°. Add ground beef to a pan, over medium-high warmth. Piping oil. Add MealFit Taco Seasoning to the beef, along with 1/2 cup water. Simmer 10 minutes until hot, remove from heat.
- Slice French Bread in half lengthwise. Place both halves on a greased cookie sheet.
- Heat refried beans into a microwave-safe container. Microwave for 1 min. Spread beans evenly over the top of french bread halves. Then top evenly with beef then add the tomatoes, olives and green onion.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Leave a comment