Tomato Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2-3 cups chopped/sliced tomato
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 2 TBSP avocodo oil
- 1 clove garlic (smashed and minced)
- 1 TBSP fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- additional fresh chopped parsley to taste
To make the dressing, combine avocado oil (or healthy oil of your choosing) with fresh lime juice, minced garlic, parsley, cumin, salty and pepper.
Take your cool quinoa in a bowl and combine with tomatoes, green onion, chickpeas, and any extra parsley you'd like!
Toss salad with half of the dressing and dive in! Drizzle extra dressing on the salad as desired and feel free to add any additional seasoning to taste.
- Thomas Cox