Image by Coffeefy Workafe
It’s pretty difficult to find a way to make nachos anything less than enjoyable.
But, there are definitely ways to make them irresistible, let’s explore!
Whether you’re planning a watch party for your favorite football team, your hosting a birthday bash for one of your little ones, or you’re simply looking forward to some delicious food, there is bound to be a perfect sheet pan nacho recipe out there for you. We’ve scoured so many different sources to find our new favorite recipes and couldn’t wait to share them with you! Without further ado, here are three effortless and mouth-watering sheet pan nacho recipes to try this week!
Image by Simply Scratch
BBQ Chicken Sheet Pan Nachos
What makes nachos such an enjoyable dish is that the flavor possibilities are truly endless. This recipe features tender and moist barbeque chicken alongside creamy melted cheese topped on fresh, crunchy tortilla chips, a combination sure to make you say “wow” with the first bite!
Image and recipe originally by Simply Scratch
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 6 strips bacon, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 pound thin-cut chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
- 1-1 ¼ cups barbeque sauce of choice (sweeter for best results)
- 1-2 bag(s) tortilla chips
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- In a medium-skillet, prepare the bacon according to package instructions, place on paper towel to absorb excess grease, and set aside to cool. After a few minutes, chop into small pieces.
- Prepare one medium red onion by dicing and setting aside.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed metal baking sheet, arrange the chicken, drizzle with olive oil and use tongs to toss and coat. Season both sides with the lemon pepper seasoning before sliding the pan onto the middle rack of your oven. Bake the chicken for 18 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Once cooked, place the chicken on a cutting board to cool for around 5 minutes. Then, use forks to shred the chicken and place shredded pieces in a large bowl.
- Pour in 1/2 to 3/4 cup of barbecue sauce and toss to coat.
- Reduce the heat of your oven to 325°.
- On a rimmed metal baking sheet, arrange chips in a single layer. Top with a light sprinkle of cheese before scattering the barbecue chicken over top. Then, top with more cheese, red onion and chopped bacon.
- Drizzle a little extra barbeque sauce overtop before sliding the nacho onto the middle rack and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the barbecue sauce is caramelized.
- Sprinkle it with cilantro and enjoy!
Image by Close to Cooking
Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Nachos
These nachos offer a Southwest twist to the crunchy, cheesy snack. Enjoy the flavors of fragrant chicken alongside the zest and spice of bell peppers, jalapeño, refreshing pico de gallo, and so much more!
Image and recipe by Close to Cooking
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag of tortilla chips of choice
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Once warmed, place chicken breasts on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil (and a sprinkle of salt and pepper if you’d like), place, and bake for about 18-20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove chicken breast from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Then, use forks to shred.
- Spread the tortilla chips over the baking sheet, top with the chicken, peppers and onions followed by the cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese has melted, or about 5 minutes.
- Top with pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and cilantro and enjoy!
Image by The Recipe Critic
Black Bean Sheet Pan Nachos
Unlike the other recipes we’ve shared, this recipe for sheet pan nachos offers a heart vegetarian-friendly selection of ingredients! Savor the flavors of corn, tomatoes, zesty lime, and creamy avocado. And don’t forget the protein punch that comes with black beans!
Image and recipe originally by The Recipe Critic
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 people
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup sliced olives
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 fresh jalapeño, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and cook the ground beef. Once it has browned, drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning.
- Add the tortilla chips to a large baking sheet. Spread into an even layer.
- Spoon on the refried beans and spread the taco meat on top. Sprinkle it with corn, olives, black beans, jalapeño, salsa and shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with desired toppings.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Make these recipes even easier with Mealfit!
We love featuring recipes that make eating healthy fun, flavorful, and effortless! On top of that, we do our best to make eating even easier! We’ve found the perfect way to make every single one of these sheet pan nacho recipes in a heartbeat and it’s with Mealfit’s Meals by the Pound!
Mealfit’s Roasted Chicken
“Marinated with our special in house marinade the seasoned and Grilled slowly to keep all the moisture inside the meat. Best Chicken breast you will ever eat.”
If you’re interested in learning more about this item, you can visit its order page here!
Mealfit’s Tri-Tip Steak
Savor all of the delicious flavors that beef has to offer with this protein-packed meal option!
“Slow Smoked Tri-Tip Steak, marinated and seasoned to perfection. This goes good with just about anything.”
If you’d like to learn more about this item, you can visit the order page here!
There are so many different ways to enjoy nachos, and with some scrumptious trial and error you can easily find your new favorite recipe! Hopefully these sheet pan nacho recipes have inspired your meals for the week and if so, be sure to let us know how it goes!
We hope you enjoy this article for 3 Irresistible Sheet Pan Nacho Recipes to Try! If you tried incorporating these things into your regular routine, make sure to let us know! For more recipes, follow us on social media and make sure to check out our weekly blog posts where we share our new favorite recipes and must-know facts about food and living a healthy lifestyle! Check out the other meal options Mealfit provides such as our Weekly Specials, Individual Meals, and other Meals by the Pound.