Image by Paleo Running Momma
Weeknights are busy enough, do you really want to stress about dinner, too?
With this recipe, there’s no need!
Give yourself a break and try out this delicious sheet pan meal that can be made in 30 minutes or less! The best thing about sheet pan dinners is how easy they are. You simply gather your ingredients for the whole meal, throw it onto a pan, season, and pop in the oven. While you wait for it to cook, you can knock a few things off your never-ending to-do list, or you can take some time to yourself and enjoy the evening. Either way, you’ve always got a delicious oven-baked meal ready in no time!
Image by Paleo Running Momma
Weeknight Pork Chops Sheet Pan Dinner
This recipe featured amazing and tender ranch pork chops alongside savory roasted brussels sprouts and baby potatoes for a filling and hearty sheet pan dinner! These flavors work so well together and create such an aromatic and delectable meal, plus dinner can be ready in 30 minutes or less! Here’s how to make it:
Image and recipe originally by Paleo Running Momma
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 pound baby yellow potatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 Tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil, divided
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 4 pork chops, center cut, bone-in, about 3/4”-1” thick.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425° F and line a large baking sheet with tin foil. In a small bow, mix together the ranch seasoning blend with the smoked paprika, oregano, and rosemary and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, place the cut up potato and 1 Tablespoon of the oil, toss to coat, and then spread potatoes on one half of the pan. Repeat the same process with the brussels sprouts and place on the other half of the pan.
- Once potatoes and brussels sprouts have been coated in oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 3 teaspoons of the seasoning mix.
- Place vegetables in the oven and roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by sprinkling with salt and pepper and rubbing the rest of the oil onto both sides. Then, coat pork chops in the rest of the seasoning mix and set aside until veggies have roasted.
- Once the veggies have roasted for about 10 minutes, make room on the sheet pan for the pork chops. Lay in a single layer and return pan to oven. Roast all the ingredients for about 15 minutes or until veggies have browned and pork chops are completely cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh parsley or other fresh minced herbs if desired and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for those hectic weeknights because it’s so easy to make and a delicious dinner is a great way to perk yourself up after those long weekdays.
We hope you enjoy this article for 30-Minute Ranch Pork Chops and Roasted Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner. If you tried incorporating these things into your regular routine, make sure to let us know! For more recipes, follow us on social media and make sure to check out our weekly blog posts where we share our new favorite recipes and must-know facts about food and living a healthy lifestyle! Check out the other meal options Mealfit provides such as our Weekly Specials, Individual Meals, and other Meals by the Pound.