Image by Tablespoon
Quick, easy, and tasty?
This recipe features a variety of classic flavors with a fun twist and is bound to be the highlight of your week!
Are your lunches and dinners starting to feel a bit...meh? We’ve got the perfect fix! Add some pep back into your step with this fun and creative take on an American classic! Melted cheddar cheese, tender ground beef, tangy sliced pickles, these cheeseburger quesadillas really do have it all!
It doesn’t take much to achieve this bold and memorable flavor. In fact, all you need is a couple of ingredients and about 30 minutes to prepare what is sure to be a new fan-favorite dish in your home!
You work hard every day and your time and energy are valuable. Give yourself a break with this stress-free meal!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Homemade Cheeseburger Quesadillas
Whether you’re prepping lunch for the week or making your beloved family a warm and welcoming dinner, these cheeseburger quesadillas are guaranteed to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pickle lettuce, tomato, and for topping
- ½ cup salsa (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, mayonnaise, and sweet relish. Spread each tortilla generously with the sauce on one side. Reserve the remainder for dipping.
- Brown the beef and be sure to add the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire while it is browning. Drain the fat and add the onions when the beef is almost done. Brown until tender.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once warm, place one of the tortillas, sauce side up, on the pan and sprinkle the beef and onion mixture on top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Top with the second tortilla, sauce side down.
- Cook for a couple of minutes per side or until the cheese has melted.
- Slice each quesadilla into four pieces. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Dip into salsa for a spicy kick and enjoy!
Make it even EASIER with Mealfit!
Wait, you mean this recipe can be made in under 30 minutes? Precisely! With Mealfit, food can be made easy!
We do our best to make sure everyone has easy access to quick, delicious, and healthy meal options. It’s why we offer a variety of Weekly Specials, Individual Meals, and it’s why we share so many creative and one-of-a-kind recipes on our blog! Another way is with our Meals by the Pound selection! With Mealfit’s Meals by the Pound, you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner ready in a fraction of the time it would take to cook otherwise! We have an array of expertly prepared ingredients to make meal-prepping a breeze and that means we have the perfect ingredient to cut the cook time for this recipe by half, at least!
Mealfit’s Lean Ground Beef
“We found a distributor that grinds prime beef locally, then we brown the meat in a little olive oil and our in-house seasoning. Perfect to add to spaghetti sauce, use for taco night, or to put in burritos or enchiladas. Or just eat it with some vegetables - totally up to you!”
You can order it HERE!
We hope you enjoy this article for Classic Homemade Cheeseburger Quesadillas. If you tried incorporating these things into your regular routine, make sure to let us know! For more recipes, follow us on social media and make sure to check out our weekly blog posts where we share our new favorite recipes and must-know facts about food and living a healthy lifestyle! Check out the other meal options Mealfit provides such as our Weekly Specials, Individual Meals, and other Meals by the Pound.