Looking for a simple yet delicious meal to set your mind at ease during the week?
Look no further! This perfectly flavored garlic and ginger pork stir-fry can be made in 20 minutes or less!
It can be challenging to find the right meals to incorporate into your meal routine throughout the week. That’s where we come in! Here at Mealfit, we love to make eating easier. That’s why we find the most delectable meals that take little to no time to prepare and share them with you every week! This week, we’re featuring a tempting recipe filled with flavor that can be made in 20 minutes maximum! Here’s how to make it:
Image by Seasons and Suppers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 2 teaspoon Asian Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 ⅓ Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 4-5 thin boneless "fast fry" pork loin cutlets
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium red pepper, core and seeds removed and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced diagonally (green part only)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 15 oz fresh, frozen or vacuum-sealed udon noodles
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Trim any bit of fat off the then pork loin cutlets, then slice against the grain (width-wise) into bite-sized strips. Place into sauce and set aside to marinade a bit while you prepare your vegetables.
- Prepare your vegetables by cutting your carrots and red pepper into matchsticks. Slice up the onion and green onion and have the baby spinach at hand. Keep your vegetables separate, as they will be added at different times.
- Heat a Tablespoon of oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Using a slotted spoon or strainer, remove the pork pieces from the marinade and move to the hot wok, set the marinade aside. Cook pork, stirring, until cooked through and keep in a separate bowl until later.
- Add carrots to wok and cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes. Add red pepper and cooking onion and cook for a minute or so, or until tender crisp. Add the green onion and cook, stirring, for another 30 seconds or so. At this point, return pork to the wok.
- Pour reserved marinade into wok and bring to a boil. Allow to boil. It’s important that the sauce boils for several minutes, so don't skip that part. Add udon to skillet and cook, tossing until udon is hot and well coated with sauce, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove wok from heat and scatter baby spinach overtop. Allow to sit for 30-45 seconds, then toss the spinach into the stir-fry, where it will wilt slightly from the heat of the stir-fry. Enjoy!
Make this recipe even easier!
Mealfit offers a number of options to make eating easier for everyone. One of these delicious and simple options is our Meals by the Pound selection! We hand-prepare all of our ingredients so that you can use them to speed up your meal-prepping every day! For this recipe, we recommend our delectable Pork Loin!
“Seasoned with our own Mealfit Seasoning and slow smoked over wild cherry for a softer smoke taste.”
If you’re interested in making this recipe in half the time, you can order our slow smoked pork loin here! Make sure to check out our other amazing options as well!
Make your life a little easier and a whole lit better with this scrumptious and easy-to-make stir-fry recipe! It's perfect for any night of the week and may even become a new family-favorite!
We hope you enjoy this Easy 20 Minute Stir-Fry Recipe. If you tried it, make sure to let us know! For more recipes, follow us on social media and make sure to check out our weekly blog posts where we share our new favorite recipes and must-know facts about food and living a healthy lifestyle! Check out the other meal options Mealfit provides such as our Weekly Specials, Individual Meals, and other Meals by the Pound.