Are you in a recipe rut? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Getting caught in the same routine of recipes week after week can start to make food feel less enjoyable. Sometimes you just need to add a little bit of spice back into your life. With this recipe, not only will you get the excitement of Cajun spice, but you’ll also save yourself time and stress with how easy it is to put this meal together!
Everybody likes to add a kick of flavor to their meals sometimes. This sheet pan recipe does just that! Still filling enough to keep you satisfied without sacrificing great taste and being a healthy meal option, this Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp is perfect for families, couples, and anyone looking for a fun and simple dinner.
What makes it so special, you ask? Everything!
Shrimp seared to perfection, crispy and spiced sausage, grilled garden vegetables, all tossed in the perfect blend of herbs and spices, who wouldn’t be excited for something so delicious? By cooking all of the ingredients together, the various flavors of each ingredient mix to create the perfect medley of spice, sweetness, and tanginess to be savored with every bite! Not to mention all you need to do is throw the ingredients onto a pan and bake for about 20 minutes and enjoy! There’s nothing to lose with this recipe, so why not give it a try!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this masterpiece:
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 14 oz pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium-sized yellow squash, sliced
- ½ bunch of asparagus, sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped cubed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is pink and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat, let cool for 3-5 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Want to make this recipe even easier? Consider getting pre-cooked vegetables to save even more time by ordering Mealfit’s Vegetable Medley Meals by the Pound option to ease the stress of shopping for a multitude of produce items and saving time from prepping the vegetables!
We hope you enjoy this delicious Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp and Veggies recipe. If you tried it, make sure to let us know! For more recipes, follow us on social media and make sure to check out our weekly blog posts where we share our new favorite recipes and must-know facts about food and living a healthy lifestyle! Check out the other meal options Mealfit provides such as our Weekly Specials, Individual Meals, and other Meals by the Pound.